Sunday, June 22, 2008

My first blog post...

Here I am... in blog land. Prayfully, this blog will be used in communicating my life, my family and my faith.

Today is my mom's birthday. Happy birthday, Mom!!

This past week was VBS with over 1,100 people each day. Such fun. Such energy. It was so awesome to have the opportunity to share the love of Jesus with these young kids.

Tonight Isaac starts his little league baseball playoffs. I'll keep you all posted on the outcome.

Before saying goodbye, here's an awesome Godtube video I'd like to share with you. I am Redeemed and my Redeemer lives...

http://

Redeemed,
Annette

2 comments:

Sonshine4u said...

Welcome to blog land! Very nice first post! Looking forward to hearing more from you! Like your title too! :)

Courtney said...

Your blog looks great, Annette! Welcome to blogging, you're off to a great start! :)