Tuesday, July 15, 2008

In North Dakota

It's been awhile since I've updated. I'm in farm country, North Dakota with my kids this week. We are staying with my sister and her family. Actually, I'm taking care of my two nieces while my sister and her husband work. My older niece, Nadia, is six and Ellen Jane is three months tomorrow. That combined with my 8, 6, and 5 year old is good practice I think for having another baby... right honey?

We will be here the remainder of this week and then head back to my parents home in Fargo for a few days before returning to the Twin Cities.

We are enjoying ourselves here and the kids are having a blast in the big pool in the back yard. Tomorrow we go fishing and to see some horses.

I've been doing a lot of reading... just finished a 700 page book Through a Glass Darkly by Karleen Koen. It's a great historical fiction of the early 18th century, but a little sexy (if you know what I mean). Starting the sequel to this book Now Face to Face which is a mere 800 pages. My next read after this will be Joel C. Rosenberg's Dead Heat. It is the fifth book in his best seller series dealing with the end times. Awesome, awesome books.

Off to check on the kids.

Redeemed,
Annette

2 comments:

Courtney said...

So glad to hear that you are all having a great time with your family!

I definitely think that niece-sitting is a good way to trial run having another! :) Just think, your kids are at perfect ages to be a huge help with a new little one. ;)

Sonshine4u said...

Babies...are you thinking about more babies? :0 Wouldn't that be awesome!

I think you and I are definitely farm girls. Can't wait to see you!