Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This weekend's creation

I suppose I better start knitting for my kids. Or even taking more pictures of them instead of Gabby... but I'm just having too much fun whipping out these ensembles.

Just wanted to share this past weekend's creation. Some of it is my own design... like the flowers and headband. I think the Mary Jane's are just too cute and can't wait to make more. Very springy.

Isabel's comment to me regarding her doll's new wardrobe... "Mom, you can't stop knitting until Jesus comes back!" She also wanted to know if I could knit in heaven. I thought that was cute. Thanks for letting me share.



Does this make you thing of spring? I crocheted this dress instead of knit.



Flower Power.



Love the Mary Jane's.





I designed the headband. Can't believe I got it to fit the first time.

2 comments:

Sonshine4u said...

Oh My Goodness! You are a knitting crazy person! I can't believe the way you are cranking these beautiful ensembles out! You have got to teach me!
I successfully knit my first dishcloth this weekend...except for one major hole in it! I chalk it up to a learning experience in reading patterns and gaining more skills so I can make those outfits for our AG dolls!
You wanna come over and teach us how to do it sometime? Have a fabulous day friend! Love Ya!

Annette said...

I would love to walk you through a simple pattern. The sweater, hat and leg warmers cannot be any easier to knit... seriously. Much easier than the dishclothes. You could do it in so many different colors or yarn types. We'll have to set a date. The kids and I are going to Fargo this wkend and the next weekend we have a violin wkshop all day Saturday (March 7).