Monday, March 23, 2009

Praying for those in Fargo

My thoughts and prayers are with all those in Fargo (especially mom & dad), and many others that I know. I pray the flood waters crest and cease soon, and that no one incurs disastrous damage. I check the weather.com site several times a day and am discouraged that it continues to rain.... and rain. May the Lord protect all the volunteers and the many homes and personal belongings.

I've finished another ensemble for Gabby. I call it her Spring Gray's. I'm currently working on a baby sweater (for a real baby). I'm using a luxurious cotton/rayon yarn. It is such a treat to pick up and knit. I can't wait until it's finished so that I can give it to a wonderful Bible study friend.

Here is a picture of Gabby's latest...click on it to view the really cool knit/purl stitch.

No comments: