Thursday, October 2, 2008

Update via pictures





What the school room looks like following a typical day of school. It warms my heart. I love learning with my kids.



Computer boy.



The kid's and I went to a small apple orchards several Fridays ago. We had so much fun.



Isaiah playing in the corn bin.





I know who I think is more cute... but you have to love the baby goats.



I love watching my kids enjoy nature.


Who thought $5 face paints could be so fun.



Kurt and I playing with Isabel's new face paints.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Look who finally updated their blog, lol! Great to see that you all are still alive and well!

Love the picture of you and Kurt. Oh my goodness, that's hilarious!!

I would love to take the kids to an orchard. We always made a weekend trip of it when I was a kid and went to Wisconsin to see the beautiful leaves. Being a farm wife now makes it nearly impossible. I don't see Chris from about Oct 1 until Thanksgiving. I suppose that I could go without him.